Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Blog

If you are reading this, then you have obviously noticed I have a new blog. It will serve several functions for my beautiful wife and I.

1.) A way to keep friends and family updated on the goings-on of our lives.
2.) A place for me to rant, rave, and ramble about whatever gets me interested.
3.) A resource for various groups of people needing more information on topics that don't necessarily get a lot of attention (culturally relevant theology, support for deployed soldiers and their families, dudeliness, and more).

I used to be pretty active on xanga, but then they started to suck, cluttered everything with ads, and generally sold their soul to capitalism. Facebook is alright, but it is also so comprehensive in vision that the "notes" function doesn't really get enough attention. Now I'm getting back into this because I miss the ability to do some writing, share my thoughts, and get feedback on them. So here we go. Welcome, enjoy, say hello, and check out some of the links I have on the right side of the page.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Hey! I'm on here too! I'm a big fan... I just can't figure out how to subscribe to people and things.

Maria said...

Figured it out!! thanks

Timothy R. Butler said...

Hey, Brad, nice blog. I'm always looking for another good blog to read. I agree that Facebook is not the ideal blogging medium, but then again, I'm picky/geeky enough to write my own blogware, so...

At any rate, I look forward to reading your posts.

Maria said...

Maria's blog is good (no last name)... sweet! I think we might be in StL the 1st of April (are you guys up for lunch after church?)